Pat wolf, CPM RPA
- Women in Business Award – Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- Twin Cities Power Women Award – BISNOW
- Women/Minority Owned Business – Duebenur Award – St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce
- Business Leadership Award – St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce.
Bob Spratt, Operations Manager, joined Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. in 2015, as the Business Operations and Risk Manager. Bob moved into his current role as Operations Manager in 2016 and oversees all day-to-day aspects of the building’s facilities and operations, including HVAC systems, fire and life safety, elevators, plumbing, landscaping, energy management systems and procedures, maintenance, construction oversite, cleaning, and security. In addition, Bob is responsible for budgeting, planning and coordinating installations and refurbishments, inspecting building’s structure to determine the need for repairs and renovations, interacts with tenants and various inspectors to handle needs, emergencies and compliance.
He has a staff of five engineers, maintenance and security personnel who in turn supervise approximately 30 contract employees.
Prior to joining Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. Bob worked as the Vice President of Operations for a privately held security and maintenance company in St. Paul, Minnesota for 23 years.
- In March 2019, Sherry started a non-profit called White Bear Area Neighborhood Concerned Citizens Group and was the chair and president. She was an instrumental key player in passing into law the banning of the toxic chemical TCE, working in a bipartisan way with the Governor, legislators, state and local governments, Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, national/state environmental groups, White Bear Area citizens and communities throughout Minnesota. In May 2020, Minnesota became the first state in the country to Ban TCE. The legislation is named after the “White Bear Area Neighborhood Concerned Citizens Group Ban TCE Act”.
- “Top Women in Finance” – Finance and Commerce
- “Networking of the Year” – Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Women Inc.