Pat wolf, CPM RPA
As Owner and President of Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc., Pat has been actively involved in the commercial real estate industry in the Twin Cities for over 30 years. She formed Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. in 1990 at a time when there were very few women who owned commercial real estate companies in the Twin Cities. Her firm focuses on providing landlord representation, property management, tenant representation and consulting services.
Pat has focused on the built environment for years and it’s role in improving health, wellness and sustainability. Pat and her team enjoy the challenges of working with historic properties, redeveloping and repositioning them into successful modern office environments while honoring the architecture and history of the original buildings. Redevelopment projects include The 428, a former Woolworth’s retail store, 81 On Seventh, a former furniture store and The Golden Rule Building, formerly one of the most iconic department stores in the Twin Cities.
Pat has been recognized for her achievements and successes, including:
- “2022 Minnesota Icon Award” – Finance & Commerce and Minnesota Lawyer. The Minnesota Icon award recognizes individuals with proven success throughout an accomplished career and a leader in their field.
- District Energy St. Paul – Board Member
- “Women in Business Award” – Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- “Twin Cities Power Women Award” – BISNOW
- “Women/Minority Owned Business Duebenur Award” – St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce
- “Business Leadership Award” – St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce.
Sherry Hastings is Senior Vice President at Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. and is responsible for comprehensive strategic planning, property, and asset management, leasing and negotiations, financial analysis, project management, construction management and budget compliance. She provides marketing and repositioning strategies, property assessments, tenant experience and retention, customer service, tenant representation and consulting services. She works on projects across multiple property types including office, medical, retail, industrial, land and special use properties.
Sherry has 23 years of commercial real estate experience. She prioritizes and promotes human health, wellness, sustainable and healthy built environments. Prior to joining Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc., she worked as a Senior Vice President of Frauenshuh Commercial Real Estate for over 18 years and oversaw the operations of the leasing division. Sherry was responsible for over 1.8 million square feet.
Sherry has been recognized for her achievements and successes, including:
- Sierra Club North Star Chapter – Zero Waste and EPR Coalition Task Force
- MN Zero Waste Coalition – Partner
- Women’s Environmental Institute – Board Member
- In May 2020, Sherry Hastings was instrumental in helping pass the first state law in the country banning the toxic chemical TCE – working in a bipartisan way with the Governor, legislators, state and local governments, Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, national and state environmental groups, White Bear Area citizens and communities throughout Minnesota. The legislation is named the “White Bear Area Neighborhood Citizens Group Ban TCE Act” – recognizing the successful grassroots organization effort.
- “Top Women in Finance” – Finance and Commerce
- “Networking of the Year” – Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Women Inc.