Pat wolf, CPM RPA
As Owner and President of Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc., Pat has been actively involved in the commercial real estate industry in the Twin Cities for over 30 years. She formed Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. in 1990 at a time when there were very few women-owned commercial real estate companies in the Twin Cities. Her firm focuses on providing landlord representation, property management, tenant representation and consulting services.
Pat has focused on the built environment for years and it’s role in improving health, wellness and sustainability. Pat and her team enjoy the challenges of working with historic properties, redeveloping and repositioning them into successful modern office environments while honoring the architecture and history of the original buildings. Redevelopment projects include The 428, a former Woolworth’s retail store, 81 On Seventh, a former furniture store and The Golden Rule Building, formerly one of the most iconic department stores in the Twin Cities.
Pat has been recognized for her achievements and successes, including:
- Women in Business Award – Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- Twin Cities Power Women Award – BISNOW
- Women/Minority Owned Business – Duebenur Award – St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce
- Business Leadership Award – St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce.
Bob Spratt, Operations Manager, joined Commercial Real Estate Services in 2015, as the Business Operations and Risk Manager. Bob moved into his current role as Operations Manager in 2016 and oversees all day-to-day aspects of the building’s facilities and operations, including HVAC systems, fire and life safety, elevators, plumbing, landscaping, energy management systems and procedures, maintenance, construction oversite, cleaning, and security. In addition, Bob is responsible for budgeting, planning and coordinating installations and refurbishments, inspecting building’s structure to determine the need for repairs and renovations, interacts with tenants and various inspectors to handle needs, emergencies and compliance.
He has a staff of five engineers, maintenance and security personnel who in turn supervise approximately 30 contract employees.
Prior to coming to Commercial Real Estate Services, Bob worked as the Vice President of Operations for a privately held security and maintenance company in St. Paul, Minnesota for 23 years.
Sherry Hastings is Senior Vice President at Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. and is responsible for leasing and brokerage, owner representation, asset and property management, construction management, tenant representation and consulting services. She works on projects across multiple property types including office, medical, retail, industrial, land and special use properties.
Sherry has 22 years of commercial real estate experience. She prioritizes and promotes human health, wellness, sustainable and healthy built environments. Prior to joining Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc., she worked as a Senior Vice President of Frauenshuh Commercial Real Estate for over 18 years and oversaw the operations of the leasing division. Sherry was responsible for over 1.8 million square feet.
Sherry has been recognized for her achievements and successes, including:
- In March 2019, Sherry started a non-profit called White Bear Area Neighborhood Concerned Citizens Group and was the chair and president. She was an instrumental key player in passing into law the banning of the toxic chemical TCE, working in a bipartisan way with the Governor, legislators, state and local governments, Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, national/state environmental groups, White Bear Area citizens and communities throughout Minnesota. In May 2020, Minnesota became the first state in the country to Ban TCE. The legislation is named after the “White Bear Area Neighborhood Concerned Citizens Group Ban TCE Act”.
- “Top Women in Finance” – Finance and Commerce
- “Networking of the Year” – Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Women Inc.