In 1990, Pat Wolf opened the doors to Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. as a woman-owned and operated business at a time when there were very few women-owned commercial real estate companies in the Twin Cities, a real pioneer and trailblazer of her time.
She has been recognized for her many achievements and successes throughout the years, including:
- “2022 Minnesota Icon Award” – Finance & Commerce and Minnesota Lawyer. The Minnesota Icon award recognizes individuals with proven success throughout an accomplished career and a leader in their field.
- “Women in Business Award” – Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- “Twin Cities Power Women Award” – BISNOW
- “Women/Minority Owned Business Duebener Award” – St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce
- “Business Leadership Award” – St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce.